For those of you who follow my blog via the WordPress email option or site option you should know that I’ve moved. My blog is still at the same url (RosemaryJayne.com), but I’ve “gone self-hosted” so I’m not here at WordPress.com anymore. Please come and check it out!
It’s a new year and all over the world people have been setting resolutions (and probably breaking them already in some instances), so I thought I’d set some for my blog(s).
- To get at least 100 RSS and/or email subscribers. Ideally I’d like to achieve this within the next 3 months, but I’ve got a whole year.
- To be more organised and be at least 24 hours ahead with blog posts at all times. I was caught out a few times this year where work/other events kept me away from my blog and I’d like to know that the post will go up anyway.
- To finish the eBook I’ve been working on for College Student Magazine and release it.
- To create a free eBook and a paid for eBook for this blog and release them.
- To reach out and communicate with more people, mostly using social media.
- To enjoy blogging as much as possible.
I’ve deliberately set the number of RSS and/or email subscribers pretty low so that at the end of the year I can hopefully look back and say I achieved it 10 times over, per blog (yeah, it’s a wish right now) – but also to make it easier to achieve. Any of you interested in personal finance might have heard of Dave Ramsey’s Debt Snowball. Basically it’s paying off the smallest debt first to motivate you – this is my first snowflake to start the snowball.
So, do you have resolutions for your blog?